Re: Issue with css21_dev/nightly-unstable tests: 155 tests instead of 10400 tests

Hi Gérard,

Unfortunately when Sam converted the CSS2.1 spec to Bikeshed it also converted the spec to a single page and invalidated all the draft links. So a large percentage of the CSS2.1 test suite no longer has valid links.

The 155 tests left either link to the /TR version or the main page of the spec. At some point we need to address this, updating the tests will invalidate the historical result data for them, so we need to figure out a better approach.

The latest/ folder was always a link to the last official build of the test suite and hasn’t changed, the nightly_unstable/ folder is the nightly build.

Peter