Re: Please run the lint script

lint is much too slow to conveniently run iteratively while fixing tests and I can't seem to be able to tell it just specify a subdirectory:
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/5598 <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/5598>

It's also not very helpful:
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/5597 <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/5597>

Can we fix it to allow "./lint css", or maybe have "./lint" use git status to only check files in the git index or with local changes?

Simon