[OFFLIST] Re: Guidelines for editing the CSS testsuite with github

Le 2017-04-12 12:36, Geoffrey Sneddon a écrit :

> I know some of documentation is wrong, but all of it was
> wrong before the merge and merging it hasn't made it any more wrong,

I agree with you on this. But I want to add that, in my humble opinion,
fixing and/or updating accordingly all documentations should be a
priority. Especially if new procedures, new norms are in place now.

> I don't think it's reasonable to expect me to fix all the problems
> with documentation around the testsuite.

Who is responsible for problems with documentation around testsuites,
test management, etc... I am not trying to, not looking to blame anyone
here. I really wish we (test authors, test reviewers) could have
reliable (as reliable as humanly possible), trustworthy (as trustworthy
as humanly possible) documentation around testsuites, test management at
all time.

Writing Tests
http://web-platform-tests.org/writing-tests/

General Test Guidelines