Re: [css-inline] Baseline Alignment Ahem Variant Needed

On 09/22/2016 07:37 PM, Myles C. Maxfield wrote:
> Here it is. It seems to work on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (and I haven’t tried on Edge).
>
> This font hardcodes the baseline shift by simply adjusting the control
> points of all the glyph contours. Alternatively, I also made two extra
> fonts, one which uses the “bsln” table, and one which uses the “BASE”
> table, to move the baseline without modifying the glyph contours.
> However, I’ve found that no browsers seem to honor these tables (but
> I know the tables are correct because a native app directly using
> CoreText reacts to the tables appropriately). If you want these two
> additional fonts, feel free to contact me, but I figured I wouldn’t
> include them here since they are likely not what you are looking for.

Okay, I don't think I actually understood what you're saying here. :)
In the first case, did you just shift the glyph above the y=0 line?
Or did you move the y=0 line with respect to the ascent/descent?
Or something else?

(If those tables are supposed to work, then, yes, please give me a copy
of those fonts as well; all three should have different font names though.)