Re: [css-inline] Baseline Alignment Ahem Variant Needed

Here it is. It seems to work on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (and I haven’t tried on Edge).

This font hardcodes the baseline shift by simply adjusting the control points of all the glyph contours. Alternatively, I also made two extra fonts, one which uses the “bsln” table, and one which uses the “BASE” table, to move the baseline without modifying the glyph contours. However, I’ve found that no browsers seem to honor these tables (but I know the tables are correct because a native app directly using CoreText reacts to the tables appropriately). If you want these two additional fonts, feel free to contact me, but I figured I wouldn’t include them here since they are likely not what you are looking for.