Missing css-color-4 tests

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 19:29:06 -0400
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
On Shepherd, I see 7 tests for css color 4 (4 approved and 3 submitted
for review).

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/search/testcase/spec/css-color-4/

On github, I see a bunch more tests (meany of which I wrote) but
shepherd doesn't see them

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-test/tree/master/css-color-4

I checked obvious things like the spec link. border-bottom-color (which
shows up) and hex-001 (which doesn't) have identical spec links:

<link rel="help" href="https://drafts.csswg.org/css-color/#hex-notation">

Before I go wring more tests for the other sections I would like to
understand what is going wrong with these. Yes, I know my tests aren't
reviewed.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus