Re: Getting browser vendors running and submitting tests

On 10/29/15 12:44 AM, Chris Lilley wrote:
> The crucial bit of metadata is a link to *what section of the spec is
> actually tested*.

For a large proportion of tests, what's being tested is the interaction
of multiple spec sections, if not multiple specs.

> Certainly there are other metadata items which are optional, but this
> one is simple to provide

I disagree with it being simple to provide.  The last time I tried this,
pretty much any test that was at all interesting needed half a dozen or
more links listed to provide this information.  I gave up on putting it
in tests.

-Boris