Re: Requirement to remove fonts after test

On 06/11/15 13:39, Zhang, Zhiqiang wrote:
> Hi,

I'm not denying it's a good idea in principle—just most people's CI
systems aren't designed such that they can just install a font for *one*
test!

I have now found some fallout from it:

css21/fonts/font-family-rule-006.xht

Prima-facie, it makes sense to have such a test distinct from the
others. One can imagine an implementation for font-family: "sans-serif":

 1. If there is a font family matching the name "sans-serif", use that.
 2. If "sans-serif" is a generic name, use the generic font.
 3. Fallback to next item in font-family list, goto 1.

Therefore, I guess it's reasonable to test both with a font that matches
"sans-serif" and without any font matching it…

/Geoffrey.