Re: Getting full history of a file

From: Linss, Peter <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 01:35:26 +0000
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>

On Mar 28, 2015, at 3:09 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:

> I would like to get the full revision history of
>  css21/bidi-text/bidi-001.xht
> since it was initially checked into the CSSWG's repository
> as a copy of http://www.hixie.ch/tests/adhoc/css/box/inline/bidi/004.html
>
> How do I do that, assuming it is still possible?

Shepherd tracks the full history of a file across moves and renames:
http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/testcase/bidi-001

The web interface on the Mercurial repo also has an "annotate" view that shows which lines were modified by which revision that also follows renames (though the "revision" view doesn't appear to follow renames):
http://hg.csswg.org/test/annotate/tip/css21/bidi-text/bidi-001.xht