[cssom-view] Seeking reviewer for trivial getBoundingClientRect test cases

From: Chris Rebert <csswg@rebertia.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:55:39 -0700
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Hi folks,

I've been waiting a little over 3 weeks for a review of a couple very
trivial getBoundingClientRect & getClientRects testcases, so I thought I'd
try pinging the mailing list. Here's the pull request:
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-test/pull/790

The tests simply check that those methods don't throw exceptions when their
elements have been removed from the document; IE had some trouble with this
in the past.

Thanks for your consideration.

Cheers,
Chris