[css-writing-modes-3] Review and approval of table-column-order-00[2-5].xht tests

Le 2015-01-24 08:13, 塩澤 元 a écrit :
> Gérard
>
> https://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/57e8950cb27e
>
> I have changed the assertion text slightly...
> However, I have not confidence about my change.
> Do you think that my change make sense?
>
> Hajime

Yes. bottom-to-top column direction is fine with me. People will
understand, I believe.

In tests

table-column-order-002.xht and table-column-order-003.xht, the inline
flow direction is top-to-bottom mostly because of latin text usage.

Approved.

committed changeset 6983:bad9cbfe05b9

--
Test Format Guidelines