Re: Review of 'row-progression-01[1-8].xht'

Le 2015-01-15 08:49, 塩澤 元 a écrit :
> Hi Gérard,
>
> Thank you for your reviewing!
> OK, I will apply your review to testcase which I submitted in last
> week...

Hajime,

I suggest to adapt, modify the code and then filename-rename those tests
as

table-column-order-002, table-column-order-003, table-column-order-004,
table-column-order-005, table-column-order-006, ...
and that will be helpful, useful.

The byte/character reorder with 'unicode-bidi: bidi-override' is
difficult stuff... which I would leave to Richard Ishida...

--
Test Format Guidelines

Test Style Guidelines

Test Templates