Re: [css-writing-modes-3] text-orientation-mixed-001

Le 2015-12-15 06:04, Gérard Talbot a écrit :
> Kazuaki Takemura,
>
> I have modified your original test
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/text-orientation-mixed-001.xht
>
> into
>
> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/CSS3WritingModes/text-orientation-mixed-001-GT.xht
>
> and I will submit it with both of us as co-authors.
>
> I think your original test is excellent. We just needed to better
> describe the expected result and explain the existence of that "T"
> (65332).
>
> Other changes:
>
> font-family: "DejaVuSerifBook";
>
> We also need to declare a font that will have in its range the
> T character; so, "mplus-1p-regular" replaces "DejaVuSerifBook".
>
> font-size: 1.875em; /* equivalent to 30px */
>
> It is best, more reliable to use px unit for tests (although, on the
> web, em unit or percentage unit is better).
>
> I have tuned the text assert and the pass-fail-conditions sentence.

Kazuaki Takemura,

New submitted and co-authored text-orientation-mixed-001 test:

http://test.csswg.org/source/css-writing-modes-3/text-orientation-mixed-001.xht

http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/5254423758e3

Koji, can you review that test? Thanks.

Test Format Guidelines