Re: Directory structure of test suites?

Le 2015-04-28 02:36, Koji Ishii a écrit :
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 11:12 AM, Gérard Talbot
> <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
> wrote:
>
>> [snip]
>>

>> Hmm... my mistake!! I'm sorry.
>>
>> Try this instead:
>>
>> line 13: src: url("../fonts/adobe-fonts/CSSHWOrientationTest.otf");
>>
>> This should work. You need to go one level higher (to reach
>> "/source/")
>> and not 2.
>>

> One level doesn't work either, that's what I had before[1]. As above, I
> tried 1, 2, 3, 4 levels, and root, none of them work. It looks like the
> test harness do not map /fonts anywhere other than /source/fonts to
> me...
>
> [1] http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/3f3d215884b0
>
> /koji

Koji,

I now think such fonts in /adobe-fonts/ are not allowed to be fetched or
linked to in tests since the source/fonts contains the fonts (in
CSSTests, ahem-extra folders) that we are supposed to download and
install for testing!

"
Some tests in the CSS test suites require special fonts to be installed.
They are available for download here.

A zipfile of all CSS test suite fonts is also available.
"
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/Fonts/

The following zipfile contains Ahem Extra fonts and CSSTest fonts:
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/Fonts/css-testsuite-fonts-v2.zip

"
The fonts are available for download both individually and as a
ZIP package below.
"
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/Fonts/CSSTest/

I wonder if you could "hg-copy" CSSHWOrientationTest.otf file into the
css-writing-modes-3/support folder and then link your test to
css-writing-modes-3/support folder. Possibly not because they could need
to be downloaded, then installed on the operating system of users who do
not have such fonts.

At this point, I think you need to ask Peter Linss to confirm or infirm
if we can presume, postulate that fonts in /adobe-fonts/ are to be
downloaded and to be installed on the system of testers (people taking
the tests) by testers themselves.

An idea would be to put those CSSHWOrientationTest.otf and
CSSFWOrientationTest.otf into
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/Fonts/CSSTest/
folder and into the zipfile
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/Fonts/CSSTest/CSSTest.zip