Re: [css-writing-modes-3] text-orientation-script-r-001 , text-orientation-script-u-001

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 3:13 AM, Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
wrote:

> Koji,
>
> 1-
> I have tried text-orientation-script-r-001 test and my system went
> unresponsive (intensively very busy) during 15 seconds or so. Your
> text-orientation-script-* tests are definitely amazing and intriguing ...
> but that text-orientation-script-r-001 test is processing thousands of
> characters.
>
> text-orientation-script-u-001 is probably even more system-demanding as it
> processes more characters! I have not tried to load that test on my little,
> modest system ...

Yeah, I know. It looks like it varies by browsers, so I'll test a bit more
and consider splitting further.

> 2-
> should be in all 4 of your text-orientation-script-* tests.

Thank you, fixed.

> 3-
> I may have other comments for you on those tests. Right now, I am not sure
> of a few things...

Thank you, look forward to hearing them.

/koji