Re: Building writing-modes test suite: linking to #propdef-writing-mode instead #writing-mode

I found and fixed the problem, the test indexer was mis-sorting the tests, causing some tests not linked to a section heading to be placed into the wrong sections in the index file. The indexes should be accurate starting with tonight's build.

Peter