Re: Shepherd and [NeedsWork=...] text values in Whiteboard field for CSS 2.1 tests

Hmm, thanks for letting me know. I had to rebuild the database recently due to an issue with the repository import script not handling some interesting situations created by the git-to-mercurial conversion tool. The whiteboard data is supposed to be preserved, but obviously something didn't work right there.

I do have backups of the old database and I'll get the whiteboard data restored shortly.

Peter