Shepherd and [NeedsWork=...] text values in Whiteboard field for CSS 2.1 tests

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:24:39 -0400
To: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>
Peter,

What happened to Shepherd's test files with their Whiteboard field set
[NeedsWork=Incorrect]
[NeedsWork=Precision]
[NeedsWork=Format]
?

It seems to me that the Whiteboard field of tests with
[NeedsWork=Incorrect] or with [NeedsWork=Precision] have had their
Whiteboard field emptied!

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/search/testcase/spec/css21/status/issue/whiteboard/Incorrect/

returns only 1 test only because I edited one today.

But

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/search/testcase/spec/css21/status/issue/whiteboard/Precision/

returns 0 test!

One example:

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/testcase/absolute-replaced-height-014/

had its Whiteboard field set to
[NeedsWork=Incorrect] [NeedsWork=Precision] [NeedsWork=Metadata]

On another related issue, the 3 links to gather all incorrect or
imprecise tests in CSS 2.1 do not work:

At
http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1#css-21-test-suite-v20
just try the 3 "Shepherd Query" links for Incorrect, Imprecise and
Incorrect and Imprecise.

Gérard
CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011