Re: CSS test repo refactored - branch ready for review

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 22:34:12 -0400
To: Rebecca Hauck <rhauck@adobe.com>
Cc: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>, public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Le 2014-06-03 20:35, Rebecca Hauck a écrit :

> Let me know what you’d like to do.

Rebecca,

I have now moved all of my ~=260 test files which were at the root of
css21/ to better and more appropriate folders. I have moved also their
associated reference files and support images accordingly.

You will have to merge some folders inside css21/, obviously, so that
all tests about, say, margin collapsing, are all consistently inside 1
folder.

-----------

One thing that irritates me: if I change a test, just one bit, say,
updating its associated reference file linkage, then it gets resubmitted
for review .. while the test had been already reviewed and approved!

Eg.
http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/testcase/margin-collapse-039/

Changeset: 6419:766006001c04
Moved: css21/margin-collapse-039.xht