csswg.org scheduled maintenance

From: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:18:54 -0700
I'm planing on doing an OS upgrade on csswg.org this weekend (Debian 6 to 7.1).

This will require taking the server offline for two to three hours (if all goes well). Access to the group wiki, test suite repository, testing tools (Shepherd and the harness), the Bikeshed service, the IRC bouncer, and the CalDAV/CardDAV feeds will all be affected. Some services will likely be online before others.

The draft spec repository will not be impacted, although the automatic Bikeshed generation will not work during the maintenance (and pushes to dvcs.w3.org/hg/csswg may take longer to complete as calls to the Bikeshed service time out).

The mirror of the test suite repository on GitHub will also not be impacted.

My current plan is to begin early Saturday afternoon (Pacific Time). I'll send out an email shortly before I actually start and another when I'm done.

Peter