Re: Shepherd API for number of tests

Le Mer 27 mars 2013 15:16, Tobie Langel a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get the number of test contained in the following test
> suites using the Shepherd API:
>
> - CSS3 module: Multi-column layout

http://test.csswg.org/harness/suite/CSS3-MULTICOL_DEV/
says
124 tests

> - CSS Color Module Level 3

http://test.csswg.org/harness/suite/CSS3-COLOR_DEV/
says
54 tests

> - CSS Transforms

http://test.csswg.org/harness/suite/CSS3-TRANSFORMS_DEV/
says
928 tests

> - CSS Backgrounds and Borders Module Level 3

http://test.csswg.org/harness/suite/CSS3-BACKGROUND_DEV/
says
359 tests

> - Cascading Style Sheets, level 2 (CSS2) Specification

http://test.csswg.org/harness/suite/CSS21_DEV/ (nightly-unstable)
says
9735 tests

---------------

Le Mer 27 mars 2013 17:57, Rebecca Hauck a écrit :
> The landing page of Shepherd summarizes the test counts for each spec:
>
> http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/

I think such count includes Rejected tests.

---------------

Le Mer 27 mars 2013 18:10, Tobie Langel a écrit :
> I was curious whether there had been any manual assessment of test
> coverage.

Manual assessment of test coverage is either subjective or approximative
at best. CSS 2.1 test suite most likely has the most complete coverage
... and, at the same time, I'm sure there are many tests that we have
not yet imagined writing. There are even a few spots where the spec
could be unclear.... therefore untested so far.

I think we should be creating additional tests on tables.

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: