Re: [Shepherd] prefixed property detection

Le Ven 18 janvier 2013 19:21, Arron Eicholz a écrit :
> Peter, since we scan through the test pages to pull out really bad
> errors and report on them immediately. Is there a way we could also
> detect prefixed properties in tests and flag those tests as needs work
> right away?
>
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/blocks-027.htm
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/blocks-028.htm

Arron,

If you know what is the prefixed property, then this is reportable. Eg.

https://test.csswg.org/shepherd/search/testcase/content/moz-box-sizing/

> Prime example of this is 2 cases that are in the CSS 2.1 test suite that
> require prefixed properties to function as expected per the author’s
> intent.
>
> In reality these are invalid tests for CSS 2.1 and should be part of the
> CSS 3 test suite for box-sizing.

CSS Basic User Interface Module Level 3
6.1. 'box-sizing' property
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ui/#box-sizing

When I rejected those 2 tests, there was no CSS3 Basic User Interface
test suite; there is still none today.

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: