Re: [css3-background] 206 tests with SVG from Jeff Walden should now be properly linked

Le Jeu 22 novembre 2012 21:34, Peter Linss a écrit :

> On Nov 22, 2012, at 5:16 PM, Gérard Talbot wrote:
>

>> Jeff Walden CSS3 background tests in section 3.9 with SVG flag:
>> 207 tests
>>
>> http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/search/testcase/spec/CSS3-BACKGROUND/author/jeff_walden/flag/svg/load/t207/
>>
>> now all have their respective .svg files correctly linked to /support.
>>
>> committed changeset 4793:b7905355e7d2 (184 test files)
>>
>> and
>>
>> committed changeset 4793:b7905355e7d2 (1 reftest file)
>>
>> I have <!-- commented the links --> to SVG spec since these were
>> "Untracked Specifications" by Shepherd.
>
> Please don't do that. An extra link to an "untracked specification" is
> not an error, Shepherd just raises a warning as it might be a bad link,
> or simply a link Shepherd doesn't know yet. The specification (and/or
> the particular fragment id) will likely be added to Shepherd at some
> point in the future.

Okay. I will uncomment those

  <!-- <link rel="help"
href="http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/coords.html#IntrinsicSizing"> -->
  <!-- <link rel="help"
href="http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/coords.html#PreserveAspectRatioAttribute">
-->
<!-- <link rel="help"
href="http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/coords.html#ViewBoxAttribute"> -->

eventually with my advanced text editor.

>> I have checked a random dozen tests and they all fetch accordingly the
>> svg objects.
>>
>> Tomorrow (because the nightly build will be done tonight) or later
>> when
>> you can, visit
>>
>> http://test.csswg.org/harness/
>>
>> or
>>
>> http://test.csswg.org/harness/test/CSS3-BACKGROUND_DEV/section/3.9/
>>
>> and try the tests (in most needed order).
>>
>> We may ask Peter Linss to clear the results.
>
> If you modified the test or it's reference in any way, then the harness
> automatically clears the results (actually it stores each result
> according to the changeset id of the test/reference, it knows which
> version of a test/reference is being used by the test suite and only
> displays those results).
>
> Peter

Okay. Good to know.

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: