Re: [css3-background] 206 tests with SVG from Jeff Walden should now be properly linked

On Nov 22, 2012, at 5:16 PM, Gérard Talbot wrote:

> Jeff Walden CSS3 background tests in section 3.9 with SVG flag:
> 207 tests
>
> http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/search/testcase/spec/CSS3-BACKGROUND/author/jeff_walden/flag/svg/load/t207/
>
> now all have their respective .svg files correctly linked to /support.
>
> committed changeset 4793:b7905355e7d2 (184 test files)
>
> and
>
> committed changeset 4793:b7905355e7d2 (1 reftest file)
>
> I have <!-- commented the links --> to SVG spec since these were
> "Untracked Specifications" by Shepherd.

Please don't do that. An extra link to an "untracked specification" is not an error, Shepherd just raises a warning as it might be a bad link, or simply a link Shepherd doesn't know yet. The specification (and/or the particular fragment id) will likely be added to Shepherd at some point in the future.

> I have checked a random dozen tests and they all fetch accordingly the
> svg objects.
>
> Tomorrow (because the nightly build will be done tonight) or later when
> you can, visit
>
> http://test.csswg.org/harness/
>
> or
>
> http://test.csswg.org/harness/test/CSS3-BACKGROUND_DEV/section/3.9/
>
> and try the tests (in most needed order).
>
> We may ask Peter Linss to clear the results.

If you modified the test or it's reference in any way, then the harness automatically clears the results (actually it stores each result according to the changeset id of the test/reference, it knows which version of a test/reference is being used by the test suite and only displays those results).

Peter