Re: Media Queries test suite

On Tuesday 2012-01-03 11:13 +0100, Ms2ger wrote:
> On 01/03/2012 10:50 AM, Rune Lillesveen wrote:
> >I have now updated Opera's CSSMQ implementation and we pass 361 tests
> >with no fails on the tip of contributors/anne/mediaqueries
> >
> >Are there tests known to be controversial in that test suite?
> >
> >I noticed Firefox 9.0.1 fails 4 of those tests, passes on 356 (a total
> >of 360 which one less than Opera (???))
>
> Indeed, it looks like Opera takes the exact branch here: <http://hg.csswg.org/test/file/5ea98cbe0ce3/contributors/anne/mediaqueries/test_media_queries.html#l352>,
> while Firefox takes the other.
>
> Note that Firefox trunk passes all tests.

Yes.  There were two sets of corrections to the test suite, with two
corresponding sets of bug fixes to Firefox.  For more detail, see:

http://www.w3.org/mid/20110809193420.GA12134@pickering.dbaron.org
http://www.w3.org/mid/20110926212209.GB4598@pickering.dbaron.org
http://www.w3.org/mid/20110926220230.GA5172@pickering.dbaron.org

(The first and third have links to the relevant Gecko bugs.  As I'm
writing this offline, it's a little hard for me to check what
releases they were fixed in.)

-David