Re: [RC6] vertical-align does not apply to table-row-groups and table-row .. and does

Le Lun 27 février 2012 16:46, Boris Zbarsky a écrit :
> On 2/27/12 4:44 PM, "Gérard Talbot" wrote:
>> So I do not know what should be done here: for starters, the CSS 2.1
>> spec should most likely be updated here.
>
> Updated in what sense?  Which part do you think is incorrect?
>
> -Boris

Oops! I got that wrong. vertical-align can be set to table row groups
objects  even though it may not apply to these. And then it can inherit
computed value with the inherit keyword all the way down to table-cells.

So things are okay then. My mistake!

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: