Re: test "Needs Work" because "Not linked to a tracked specification section"

On Sep 28, 2011, at 4:42 PM, L. David Baron wrote:

> I moved them; it said:
>
> # remote: contributors/mozilla/submitted/css3-background/box-shadow/box-shadow-blur-definition-001-image-generator.html status changed to 'Retracted'
> # remote: contributors/mozilla/submitted/css3-background/box-shadow/support/box-shadow-blur-definition-001-image-generator.html status changed to 'Awaiting Review'
>
> so I think something still thinks it's a test.

Nah, working as designed. The system now knows of a test case called 'box-shadow-blur-definition-001-image-generator' and a support file called 'box-shadow-blur-definition-001-image-generator.html'. They are two different assets with different types. The test case is no longer in the repository and therefore has the status of 'retracted'.

See:
http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/testcase/box-shadow-blur-definition-001-image-generator/
and:
http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/support/box-shadow-blur-definition-001-image-generator.html/

Once Shepherd sees a testing asset it never forgets it (so the history is still available and searchable).