Re: [css3-speech] Test suite

On 06/29/2011 08:38 PM, Simon Fraser wrote:
> I'm curious about what the test suite for CSS3 speech would be like.
> Would it involve someone having to listen through several hundred
> test cases? Is there some other, more mechanized way to do the testing?

I think there will have to be a significant number of manually-verified
tests, many of which will likely be even more subjective than the CSS1
font tests. But you can still reftest a bunch of them. "This file must be
aurally identical to this other file." "This file must be aurally different
from this other file."