Re: [RC4] floats-108, floats-109, floats-110, floats-126 to 131: "floats wrap in one or two columns"

On 01/09/2011 10:51 PM, "Gérard Talbot" wrote:
> Hello,
>
> All of Ian Hickson "Float Sizing" testcases have the same issues:
>
> All these testcases state
> "Try resizing the window so that floats wrap in one or two columns."
>
> but no matter what the tester does, the floats will not, can not wrap in
> 2 columns. The steps of test should be rewritten. I guess the
> testcase meant to say "so that the text in floats wrap in two
> lines or more lines."

It wraps to two ore more columns and two or more lines if you have a large
enough monitor, but that seems overmuch. I've updated the testcases to
look like this:

   http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/hixie/submitted/css2.1/visuren/floats-108.xht