Re: Tests for SVG background images (was Re: [css3-background] 'background-size: auto auto' and images with intrinsic size in one dimension)

On Aug 8, 2011, at 5:23 PM, fantasai wrote:

> On 08/08/2011 03:47 PM, L. David Baron wrote:
>> [ moving to public-css-testsuite from www-style ]
>>
>> On Monday 2011-08-08 20:36 +0000, Brian Manthos wrote:
>>> Please submit some test cases on this.  Because it's gone well
>>> beyond simple at this point.
>>
>> Would adding some reftests to
>> contributors/mozilla/submitted/css3-background/ be the right thing
>> to do here?  (Jeff Walden has written a whole bunch of tests for
>> this stuff.)
>
> I believe so.

That's the right place for the tests, and more are always welcome, however, please see:
http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/format
http://wiki.csswg.org/test/reftest

Notably: the tests should be in XHTML format (unless there's a really good reason that they can't be, and if so, we should discuss that); retest.list manifest files have been deprecated; and the .svg files should most likely be in a support subdirectory.

Peter