RE: CSS 2.1 test suite feedback: slicing and dicing

I'm not sure I understand why it's necessarily better if it allows means
testing CSSOM/DOM L2 Style. It's certainly easier to author the testcase
but if we're testing the CSS2.1 spec shouldn't there be a static testcase as
well ?

I will concede that I can see how top/right/bottom/left could/should be one
testcase i.e. failing one is like failing for all 4. I'm not sure it's important
enough to make the change at this point though.