RE: Conversion of MS CSS 2.1 tests to reftests

Actually recording pass/fail assumes a server-side interface and
storage, for one. So you would not be able to use this straight
out of a zip file. Also, everyone already has test frameworks
and tools of their own so there is no indication that whatever
we put in there would actually be used. (Never mind that any
solution we build will depend on ASP.Net and other technologies
no one else here uses or wants to use...) I also doubt we're
interested in handling harness front-end bugs/feature requests
or imply that we would. We submit testcases and process feedback
about them.

Tab Atkins has set up a similar system. I can't speak up for
him but it's not very hard.