RE: Conversion of MS CSS 2.1 tests to reftests

Again, though, I wouldn't expect you to analyze the failures. I would expect that you run the suite, pass/fail every test, submit the IR, then farm out the analysis and follow up with the WG if necessary or log bugs against the browser - whatever is appropriate.

-John