RE: Conversion of MS CSS 2.1 tests to reftests

Please note, that I ran the entire suite for the first time last summer and it took me three days of interrupted time (NOT non-interrupted time). I just now ran 20 tests from the HTML suite and it took me 24 seconds.

I am not saying this is typical, necessarily, and when you hit a failure it certainly adds time, but I think that looking at an 11 second average seems very high in practice.

-John