Re: Parsing Invalid Declarations with Character Escapes

Alan Gresley wrote:
> oyvinds@opera.com wrote:
[snip]
>> I don't think tests 1 and 17 are correct. "It is undefined in CSS 2.1
>> what happens if a style sheet /does/ contain a character with Unicode
>> codepoint zero."
>

> On reading the spec [1], I see that you are correct. How about these
> ones with "/000" and "/000000"?
>

> <http://css-class.com/test/css-testsuite/css2.1/declaration-string-character-exscapes-000.htm>
>

> IE7, IE9 preview, and other UAs show a green background in both test
> where IE8 and Opera 10.50 show a red background.
>

> 1. <http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/syndata.html#characters>

I am incorrect again. IE7, and other UAs show a green background in
both test where IE8, IE9 preview and Opera 10.50 show a red background.

I discovered that IE9 preview has a document mode switch for the
various versions of IE except IE6.

--
Alan http://css-class.com/