RE: Tests with difficult/confusing pass condition/wording

I'm confused as to why the wording for that test is "Test passes if the
numbering matches the numbering in the two columns is the same.", which
seems neither grammatical nor understandable to me.  The original wording
was "Test passes if the numbering matches the uppercase or lowercase (in
parentheses) text to the right of each line."  Where did the text in
parentheses go?

Perhaps I'm missing some context?

RI

Richard Ishida