gtalbot /text-align-007 to 013 corrected and file-renamed accordingly

Aaron wrote:

> Author specified styles still have to deal with cascade. And the
cascade is this

> tr (text-align: right (author style))
> th (initial style for 'text-align', inheritance happens, default
styles are then applied. text-align: center, not specified in author
styles)

> Inheritance only occurs when you do not have the property explicitly
defined on child. Or when you explicitly use the 'inherit' keyword. In
this case the UA stylesheet defines the style and therefore overwrites
the inheritance.

Aaron,

I corrected, updated and submitted gtalbot/text-align-007 to 013
testcases and at
http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/ . The title
for CSS test description, the linked help links and the assert of such
testcases are now different and reflect/convey the new understanding
involved for such testcases.

A few min. ago, I have also file-renamed those testcases, since they had
very little to do with text-align rendering per se.

gtalbot/text-align-007 to 013

are now respectively

gtalbot/cascade-precedence-001 to 007

again to better reflect what those testcases are about and actually testing

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (alpha 2; March 16th 2010):
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/20100316/html4/toc.html

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/