Re: CSS2.1 Test Suite Alpha 1 Published

On 03/25/2010 12:44 PM, Richard Ishida wrote:
> Hi Elika,
>
> They are indeed generated (otherwise I'd be unable to manage it all) from
> PHP files.  The location is various directories (depending on which tests)
> under /International/tests/tests-html-css/   I'm guessing that you'd need to
> be given access to the directory, right ?  Let me know.

Yes, I'd like to set us up to generate CSS test suite sources from your
sources and put those in an i18n directory in our repo.

> If you tell me which tests you're interested in, I could try to fix the
> TOKENS thing for you.  Note also a couple of things: we may produce html5
> formatted tests soon - do you need that?

No, not really. If it's an HTML5-only test, then we might need it, but
if we just want HTML5 variants of the tests, that's very easy for us to
generate from the XHTML.

> Also, some of the tests are delicately encoded using .htaccess and other
  methods, so you need to preserve that.

Yeah, I made sure to handle .htaccess rules when I rewrote the test build
system. We just need to make sure the encoding is preserved when we process
the tests. I'll probably need your help with making sure that works properly.

~fantasai