On 02/01/2010 05:11 PM, Gérard Talbot wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> 1- Fantasai:

> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/20100127/html4/margin-left-001.htm

Fixed. I updated the build scripts to output that correctly for next time.

> All the Microsoft tests in section 14.1 are duplicated.
> Mere guess here: there are 2 link rel="help"
> In my opinion, linking to
> http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/colors.html#propdef-color
> is *_not_* ok
> and linking to
> http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/colors.html#colors
> is ok and sufficient.

There does seem to be a problem with the build scripts here. They should be
able to ignore the propdef links. (The same problem doesn't show up in other
tests where Microsoft is linking to the propdef anchor.) I'll have to make
sure that either gets fixed next time I build, or that I strip the propdef
links before I build.

I'll look into it when I sit down to work on the build scripts next week.
While the propdef links aren't necessary, they shouldn't be causing any
problems.