[RC4] Update: Test files not placed in any Chapter-*.xht

Hi,

I checked it against RC4 and it's all fixed.

Only a little remark, I found 4 [non ref] files which are placed without
strong only (indicating that's an alternative location):
font-045.xht
margin-collapse-037.xht
margin-collapse-038.xht
white-space-007.xht

Hope this info helps.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
Robert Stam

TallComponents
Follow us @ twitter: http://twitter.com/tallcomponents