RE: line-height-014 is invalid

On Wednesday, December 01, 2010 7:45 PM: L. David Baron wrote:
> On Wednesday 2010-12-01 19:43 -0800, L. David Baron wrote:

> separated by 18px.

> criteria.
> > >
> > > Fixed, changed the font value to 20px.
> >
> > While that does happen to fix it in one case (Gecko on Linux with my
> > default font size), I don't think it's sufficient since the
> > line-height is still 1.3333px.
>
> Also, when the test does pass, the pass condition is rather unclear since the
> boxes are touching (and therefore look like a single box, not two).

Fixed the spacing issue with the 2 boxes.

The 1pt value can't be changed however since this test is specifically testing the boundary conditions of minimum value plus one. This will mean that the value will always be a fraction of a pixel and the user agent needs to properly account for that in a consistent/predictable way.

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz