RE: Comments on Microsoft Chapter 4 Tests

Anne said:
> In general I would like all tests that use the

> to change into using the

Assuming others agree that in general this is a good change (it seems so to me), I think the text needs to be more descriptive of the expected output, in this case,

In many existing tests, it's not clear without examining the source whether the text should be green or whether it should have a green background, whether the background should extend across the page, etc.  I've had testers fail tests that use the "This line..." description because there is no line on the page...

We need to be more explicit, ala,

Etc.

My 2 bits,

Melinda