Re: list of tests, separated by spec section

Ray Kiddy wrote:

> Hello -
>
> In case this helps anyone else, I wanted to send this in. It helped me a
> lot.
>
> I can see that the list of tests is "woefully incomplete", but that was
> not giving me anywhere to go. I created this page, through a bit of
> copying and pasting and a little scripting, that shows the ToC of the
> spec, with the tests for it.
>
> Thus I can now see that At-Rules (sec 4.1.5) has some tests but, sitting
> right next to it, Blocks (sec 4.1.6) does not. And so on. This gives me
> something to grab onto.
>
> Let me know if anyone finds this helpful.

Heya~

The current build scripts are actually capable of building a similar table atm
(see catalog.pl), but since we don't have any recent builds of the test suite
on the W3C site, you'd have to check out the tests from CVS and build them to
get the index. I'm going to bug the CSSWG about that this week: we really should
have a "current" version that's updated daily, not every other year.

Build instructions are here:
   http://csswg.inkedblade.net/test/css2.1/harness

~fantasai