Re: CSS Print workshop in Prague

Hi Jirka

Unfortunately none of our team can make this one - a shame, as we're
working on a new CSS Print implementation. Many of the goals you've listed
for the workshop are our goals too.

Is there any chance the workshop audio could be recorded, so I could listen
later? If this not possible, meeting minutes would be very useful.

Cheers... Mike
Mike Bremford - CTO                   mike@bfo.com
Big Faceless Organization             http://bfo.com