Re: CSS Print workshop in Prague

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 22:25:09 +0100
To: Mike Bremford <mike@bfo.com>, public-css-print@w3.org
On 20.1.2020 16:28, Mike Bremford wrote:
> Unfortunately none of our team can make this one - a shame, as we're
> working on a new CSS Print implementation. Many of the goals you've listed
> for the workshop are our goals too.

I think that with enough interest and people willing to move things
forwad this doesn't have to be the last workshop ;-)

I think it would be good to elaborate on your goals, problems you see in
specs, missing features, etc right here on the list even if you can't
attend the workshop.

> Is there any chance the workshop audio could be recorded, so I could listen
> later? If this not possible, meeting minutes would be very useful.

There definitively will be meeting minutes. Maybe someone could
volunteer to record workshop on camera/phone.

				Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing