Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-lists] Omitted start value of reversed list isn't calculated right (#6233)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 17:03:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Good point, I didn't think of `counter-set` being used. I think I'd prefer the algo to stop at the first counter-set it encounters.  So in your example, the first li would be 7.

(The motivation for this is "what would you get if your elements were in the opposite order and the counter wasn't reversed".)

Here's a more complex example, with the counter value I'd expect in the text of each:

```
<ol reversed>
 <li>7
 <li>6