Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-lists][css-counter-styles] Define which symbols are not affected by font-family, and how exactly (#6201)

From: Oriol Brufau via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 21:59:47 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yes, it seems there are compat reasons for using either browser images or browser-chosen fonts, at least in common cases.

@MatsPalmgren is working on replacing the browser images with actual text in Firefox, and seemingly this will require using a `-moz-bullet-font` font.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6201#issuecomment-840859520 using your GitHub account