Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-lists][css-counter-styles] Define which symbols are not affected by font-family, and how exactly (#6201)

From: Oriol Brufau via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 20:12:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
OK, I missed this text in https://drafts.csswg.org/css-counter-styles-3/#simple-symbolic

So browsers can do that to avoid changing the symbol depending on the font. But I guess we still need to decide what should happen if browser use actual text from the `@counter-style` "normative definition".

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6201#issuecomment-831504783 using your GitHub account