Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Replaced elements canvas, img, etc should behave as expected when styled with relative sizes in grid, transferred size should not affect them unless specifically asked to (#6278)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 23:54:11 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@Loirooriol Mmm, I think there's some confusion. We weren't proposing to change percentage height resolution in general, just when calculating the automatic minimum size. And also, as we explained, Firefox is generating the expected behavior on this testcase. Whether they're doing it the way we propose or some other way, we need to find out.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6278#issuecomment-885309200 using your GitHub account