Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Replaced elements canvas, img, etc should behave as expected when styled with relative sizes in grid, transferred size should not affect them unless specifically asked to (#6278)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 08:53:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@bfgeek That's roughly what we're saying, except we'd apply it to all compressible elements, and zero out the percentage in the preferred size cap rather than conditioning it on being a percentage, so that things like `width: calc(10px + 1%)` work continuously.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6278#issuecomment-886169328 using your GitHub account